Would you like to travel?
Discover new cities with Livensa Living along Spain and Portugal
Going on holidays was never that easy with Livensa Living.
We have established a new way to travel for the Livensa Living residents.
We are offering the opportunity to book a Livensa Living accommodation in Spain and Portugal at special rates. You can pick the length of your stay, from a long weekend (3 days) to a couple of months (up to 8 months).
This is the perfect opportunity to meet new people at Livensa, visit some friends that you haven’t seen for a while or discover a new city.
Your room will be a single standard studio fully equipped and for only 35€.
Terms and conditions
Livensa Living “Livensa Traveller” Promotion
Go on holiday and stay at any Livensa Living property in Spain or Portugal.
We’re offering you the opportunity to book a Livensa Living accommodation at special rates for up to 8 weeks per year, with a minimum stay of 3 days.
1. Validity period
The promotion is available from 1 June 2022 for the residents of our partners residences that are students.
They need to provide they hold a current contract of 3 months or more, can enjoy the special Livensa Traveller promotion until 30 August 2023.
2. Promotional rate
You can stay at Livensa Living accommodation in Spain or Portugal on a room-only basis (meals and other extras are not included):
- The daily rate for a standard single room, subject to availability: €35 including VAT (linen included, as well as weekly cleaning for stays of more than 8 days)
- This rate may not be available on specific dates or periods.
3. Conditions of the Livensa Traveller offer
- You must be a resident for academic year 2022/23, with a confirmed booking of 3 months or more and be a current student.
- You must book for a minimum stay of 3 days and a maximum of 21 consecutive days per stay.
- The student must be of legal age.
- The booking must be paid in full on the date Livensa Living issues the confirmation.
- Along with the amount due for the stay, the resident must pay a deposit of €100 per booking. The residence will keep this deposit as a guarantee under the same terms as in the Housing Contract for academic year or semester bookings.
- The resident must be up to date with payments at their main residence in order to qualify for the promotion.
- The resident will sign a Housing Contract and its corresponding Code of Conduct.
- The resident shall not be entitled to receive visitors during their stay.
- At the time of booking, the resident must prove their student status by showing a student ID or confirmation of enrolment from their educational institution.
- It is possible to book at more than one accommodation site provided the stipulated time limits for the duration and period of stay are respected.
4. How to book your Livensa Traveller stay:
Interested residents should request their stay through the form.
- Name and ID number of resident
- Destination residence
- Booking dates
- Attach documents certifying student status
- Livensa Living will reply to the student confirming the availability of the booking, providing arrangements for making the payment and signing the accommodation contract with a link to be able to book.
- Bookings may only be made between 7 and 30 days prior to the requested arrival date.
Rooms offered through this promotion are subject to the availability of rooms at each residence. Bookings will be handled in the order in which they are received.
6. Changes to the terms and conditions
This promotion is offered by Livensa Living. The terms of participation will be revised and are subject to change at the end of each academic year or period of validity.
7. Data protection
The Data Controller will process the data in a lawful, fair and transparent manner for the following purposes:
- To manage the booking of the Data Subject in this promotion.
- To communicate the relevant data to the leasing entities at the residences which the Data Subject wishes to visit, according to the terms and conditions outlined here.
- Compliance with the legal obligations to which the Data Controller is subject as a result of this promotion.
The legitimate basis for data processing following from purposes a) and b) is the fulfilment of the contractual relationship maintained between the Controller and the Data Subject through the acceptance of these terms and conditions. For this reason, the Data Subject’s data must be processed in order to carry out the established purposes; without it, it would not be possible to achieve them. The legitimate basis for the processing of the Data Subject’s data for the purpose c) comes from the Controller’s obligation to comply with the applicable legal provisions.
Any resident participating in this promotion affirms that they are authorised by their friend to provide the friend’s personal data. Likewise, they affirm that, if they directly provide their friend’s personal data to participate in the promotion, they have provided said friend with the content of this document and, in particular, the content in this data protection clause.
In addition to sending the Data Subjects’ data to the destination residences, as required to participate in the promotion, the personal data provided by the Data Subjects may be communicated to governmental entities when required by the same or in compliance with any obligation established in current legislation in force at any time, as well as to the leasing entities of the Data Subjects’ destination residences to manage the promotion.
The personal data provided will be retained for as long as the contractual relationship with the Data Subject is in force. Once this relationship is terminated, where appropriate, it may be retained for the time required by applicable law and until the expiration of any liabilities arising from the same.
The Data Subject may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation and data portability by sending an email to the Data Protection Delegate: [email protected] or by sending a letter via post to: C/ Poeta Joan Maragall 1, 7º 28120 Madrid, under the terms established in the current regulations. Likewise, if the Data Subject believes that their rights under applicable data protection regulations have been violated, they may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Sending a request to participate in the promotion implies the express acceptance of all of these rules of participation in the “Livensa Traveller” promotion.
8. Livensa Living’s decisions regarding all matters related to this promotion and final incentive will be definite.
9. Participants in this promotion are deemed to accept all terms and conditions of this promotion.
10. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this promotion, please contact [email protected]
Livensa Living Team