LIVENSA LIVING STUDIOS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
LIVENSA LIVING STUDIOS VALENCIA VIVEROS
Frequently Asked Questions about the reservation process
WE SOLVE ALL YOUR QUESTIONS
How long does it take to get to the city’s universities from Livensa Living Studios Valencia Viveros?
- ESBS is just 20 minutes away by public transport.
- The Tarongers campus of the University of Valencia, the Polytechnic University of Valencia, ESIC, the Blasco Ibáñez campus of the University of Valencia and the European University of Valencia are between 15 and 20 minutes away by public transport.
- The Escuela Superior de Arte y Tecnología (ESAT) and the Catholic University of Valencia are no more than a 15-minute walk away.
- EASD is a 20-minute walk away.
- The Barreira Arte + Diseño School and the Berklee College of Music Valencia Campus are less than half an hour away.
- And finally, the EDEM Business School is just over half an hour away by metro.
How long does it take to get to Valencia’s city centre from Livensa Living Studios Valencia Viveros?
It’s a 10-15-minute walk to the city centre. Literally round the corner!
Is Livensa Living Studios Valencia Viveros well connected by public transport?
Yes. Besides being in a great location, Livensa Living there are public transport stops very close by. There are several bus stops just a few minutes away from Livensa, and the Sagunt tram stop is just 1 minute away.
Valencia also has a city bike-share programme called Valenbisi so you can cycle using the city’s bike lanes. There’s a cycle parking station 300 metres from Livensa Living Valencia Marina Real.
What’s the difference between a studio with a kitchen and a studio with a kitchenette?
All the Livensa Living Studios Valencia Viveros rooms are equipped with a fridge with freezer and a microwave combi oven. If you choose a room with a kitchen, there will also be an induction hob and extractor hood.
Where can I cook if I’ve booked a studio with a kitchenette?
Livensa Living Studios Valencia Viveros has two fully-equipped shared kitchens so you can cook whenever you want.
Do I need to bring any kitchenware?
We recommend that you bring whatever will bring out the cook in you! For example: induction frying pan and saucepan, plates, glasses, cutlery, etc.
Is bed linen included?
Sheets, pillow, duvet and towels are included.
Are there any supermarkets nearby?
There’s an Aldi and a Consum just a 4 minute-walk away.
Is there a lockout?
No, you can come and go as you please. There is closed-circuit video surveillance and 24/7 reception staff.
journey with us
What dates are you looking for?
At Livensa Living Studios Valencia Viveros, we offer you a range of arrival and departure dates. Check availability:
Livensa Living Studios Valencia Viveros