LIVENSA LIVING STUDIOS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
LIVENSA LIVING STUDIOS DONOSTIA-SAN SEBASTIÁN
Frequently Asked Questions about the reservation process
WE SOLVE ALL YOUR QUESTIONS
Is there bicycle parking at Livensa Living Studios Donostia-San Sebastián?
Yes. Bicycle parking is completely free of charge. You can leave your bicycle there whenever you want, and it’s covered, so you won’t have to worry about the rain.
How far away is the Basque Culinary Center?
It’s 25 minutes by bike and 30 minutes by bus.
Which universities are within walking distance of Livensa Living Studios San Sebastian?
- UPV is a 10 to 15 minute walk away, depending on the faculty.
- It’s a 15-minute walk to Musikene.
- Tecnun is just a 10 minute walk away.
- And in less than 10 minutes, you can walk to the front door of CIC nanoGune.
Can I use the residence’s music rooms whenever I want?
What’s the difference between a room category and another?
Most of the rooms at Livensa Living Studios San Sebastián are very similar in size. The different types of studios are differentiated depending on where they are located; what floor they are on; and whether they are exterior or interior, with the latter giving on to courtyards. The allocation of rooms within each different category is random, so you can’t choose the location of where you want your room to be.
What is included in the monthly rate?
All rooms at Livensa Living Studios San Sebastián include the following:
- A weekly room cleaning service, except for the kitchen.
- A weekly change of sheets and towel. If you wish to bring your own, remember that they must be a colour other than white and you must inform the reception staff of this.
- Duvet and mattress protector.
- All utilities: electricity, water, heating/air conditioning and internet.
- The price also includes being able to take part in the different activities organised by the residence: cooking classes, sports classes, parties…
- Access to common areas.
How does the weekly cleaning service work?
When you arrive at Livensa Living Studios San Sebastián, we’ll let you know which day of the week our cleaning team will come to your room.
The weekly cleaning service includes the whole room (except for the kitchen), and a change of sheets and towels. Remember, if you decide to bring your own sheets and towels, they must be in a different colour to the ones we provide so as to avoid confusion, and you must inform the reception staff of this.
journey with us
What dates are you looking for?
At Livensa Living Studios Donostia-San Sebastián, we offer you a range of different arrival and departure dates. Check availability:
Livensa Living Studios Donostia-San Sebastián