REFER A FRIEND
A friend is a treasure
Bringing a friend to Livensa has a prize
You’ll love your friends more than ever!
Now you will love your friends more than ever, and your friends will love you back!
Recommend Livensa Living to your friends and get an Amazon gift card of € 150 for each friend who books a room at Livensa Living for the academic year 2023 – 2024. Your friend will also receive the same gift!
1. Period of validity
The “Refer a Friend” campaign is available between 23/01/2023 and 30/09/2023. Requests made after the end date will not be accepted.
This campaign is aimed for all Livensa Living residents and future residents who have formalized * their booking for the 22/23 or 23/24 academic year. The residents who recommend Livensa Living to a friend who ends up living in any of the Livensa Living residences in Spain and Portugal are entitled to participate in this campaign.
*Formalizing a booking implies the payment of the booking fee and the signing of the accommodation agreement.
3. The gift
• Livensa Living will reward you with an Amazon gift card of € 150 (redeemable only at Amazon.es) for each friend that is referred.
• Livensa Living will reward each of the referred friends who signs up and stays with us with an Amazon gift card of € 150 (redeemable only at Amazon.es).
• Double prize, double satisfaction!
4. Conditions to enjoy the “Refer a friend” promotion
• Offer valid for new STUDENT bookings during the 22/23 or 23/24 academic year with a minimum duration of 150 days.
• The referred friend cannot be currently staying at or have previously lived in another Livensa Living residence.
• The recommended friend must book a room in any Livensa Living residence in Spain or Portugal, pay the deposit and the rent for the first month or the entire stay and move to the residence in the academic year 22/23 or 23/24.
• The promotion is valid for bookings made directly with Livensa Living. It does not apply to bookings made through agents or other intermediaries.
• People who will share a twin room benefiting from a “Twin Pair a Dice” rate are not considered recommended friends.
• The resident who has recommended a friend must have all their payments settled with Livensa Living to be given the gift card.
5. Procedure of the promotion
• The person recommended will submit the request for participation through the web form: LINK
• Is mandatory that the request includes the following information about the friend who has referred Livensa:
o Name and Surname
o Contract number
• When Livensa Living receives the friend’s booking request, we will verify that both parties meet the requirements of the promotion to be eligible for the prize and we will send the booking link via w-mail to the referred friend to start the booking process.
• Both, the person who recommends Livensa Living and the new Livenser, will receive their gift at the end of the promotion as long as the referred friend has checked in. If the check-in date is after the end of the campaign, they will be delivered at check-in. Both will be notified by email.
*Requests through the link will not be accepted as valid 7 days after the booking.
This campaign is limited to 100 cards per residence and will be subject to room availability. It will be attended in strict order of booking formalization.
7. Campaign changes
This promotion is organized by Livensa Living having the right to make changes to the campaign and / or prize rules at any time and for any reason without requiring notification.
8. Livensa Living’s decision regarding everything related to this campaign will be final.
9. Participants in this campaign are deemed to accept all its conditions. Particular cases will be treated individually
10. Claims period
Any unforeseen and/or problem that may exist with Amazon Vouchers can be claimed until October 30. Once the date has passed, Livensa will not accept claims of any kind.
For any questions about this promotion, you can contact [email protected]
12. Data Protection
The Data Controller will process the data in a lawful, fair and transparent manner for the following purposes:
a) To manage the booking of the Data Subject in this promotion.
b) To communicate the relevant data to the leasing entities at the residences which the Data Subject wishes to visit, according to the terms and conditions outlined here.
c) Compliance with the legal obligations to which the Data Controller is subject as a result of this promotion.
The legitimate basis for data processing following from purposes a) and b) is the fulfilment of the contractual relationship maintained between the Controller and the Data Subject through the acceptance of these terms and conditions. For this reason, the Data Subject’s data must be processed in order to carry out the established purposes; without it, it would not be possible to achieve them. The legitimate basis for the processing of the Data Subject’s data for the purpose c) comes from the Controller’s obligation to comply with the applicable legal provisions.
Any resident participating in this promotion affirms that they are authorised by their friend to provide the friend’s personal data. Likewise, they affirm that, if they directly provide their friend’s personal data to participate in the promotion, they have provided said friend with the content of this document and, in particular, the content in this data protection clause.
In addition to sending the Data Subjects’ data to the destination residences, as required to participate in the promotion, the personal data provided by the Data Subjects may be communicated to governmental entities when required by the same or in compliance with any obligation established in current legislation in force at any time, as well as to the leasing entities of the Data Subjects’ destination residences to manage the promotion.
The personal data provided will be retained for as long as the contractual relationship with the Data Subject is in force. Once this relationship is terminated, where appropriate, it may be retained for the time required by applicable law and until the expiration of any liabilities arising from the same.
The Data Subject may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation and data portability by sending an email to the Data Protection Delegate: [email protected] or by sending a letter via post to: C/ Poeta Joan Maragall 1, 7º 28120 Madrid, under the terms established in the current regulations. Likewise, if the Data Subject believes that their rights under applicable data protection regulations have been violated, they may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Sending a request to participate in the promotion implies the express acceptance of all of these rules of participation in the “Livensa Refer a friend” promotion.